Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Friday, December 4, 2009

Wine

I know, I know! I whine often about leaving money on the table.

However, it's a necessary evil.

I can almost guarantee that you will be a better price execution than I.

How do I know? It is my curse.

If you followed my crazy trade into TWM, then I hope you took profit above 28.

If you follow most traders, they take profits on dimes and nickels.

So why would you not take profit on 10 dimes?

Goldilocks got stripped today.


I will look to short NEM again. Cover above 54 or new high.


Also, take a look at DZZ.


ABX


I hope you know about Newton's Third Law of Motion and how it applies to trading.