Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Sunday, December 20, 2009

change

Last night I went to see Avatar in 3D. It was awesome.
I believe this will change how new movies will be seen.



(click image to view trailer in new window)

Next, I saw a webminar on High Probability Trading.
This changed how I think about trading.

You can watch the webinar here (open in new window)

What I liked from the webinar:
Albert Einstein - Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler.
Anyone who buys at the bottom and sell at the top is a liar or lucky.
Paper trading removes the fear and greed.
I have blogged about the same topics before.

Lastly, these are the changes I like and can get used to.