Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Thursday, December 31, 2009

reviews

I had a question on how to use this blog.

Honestly, there are some good contents and some bad ones too.

You just need to take the time to read the posts.

I have actually reread my thoughts and ideas and realize what I have forgotten.

It's no different than reading a book or rereading a book.

If you have been a long time reader, then you know most of what I do centers around 4-8-21 ema.

First, review video on volume

After you are done, I want to review SEED, the hype of yesterday's trading.

SEED 5m chart


SEED 1m chart


SEED 1m chart ZOOM


If you are day trading, then you need real time alerts.

But do you see how you could have caught the waves and keep on riding it?

Notice the rise not only in VOL but OBV as well.

Almost forgot my copyright: hindsight is 20/10.