Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

2yrs

Why did I started this blog?

The main reason was to keep track of my wager versus beanie.

I used to post there all the time and that was the good old days.

Still remember gosu back from the days.

Performance since Dec 7, 2007


Performance YTD


Trust me. I have not always been right, but I do put myself on the line.

One time, I posted publicly that if the NASDAQ does not close below some number on Dec 31 close, then I would never return. It was looking good until the last 30 minutes when there was a surge. Hence I lost. I did stay away, but ended up come back by request.

Anyhow, it's still looking good for me and beanie stills owes me 2 cheeseburgers.

Looks like I will starve before being able to eat those cheeseburgers.

The thread is still there and beanie has not deleted it if you are interested in learning history.