Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Thursday, December 24, 2009

From

From now on, all my buys posting will have a chart attached to it.

Why? I want to be better and do better.
If I am good at criticizing (constructive, or try to), then I need to be critical of myself.

Prior post would look like this: Bought #EXM 6.649 $$ #mkt

When I read the above post, it does not tell me a whole lot other than price.
Is the stock at 52wk high or low? What moving averages did it bounce or cross?

New post will be: http://bit.ly/5xvlkr Bought #SOHU 55.00 $$ #mkt

Go ahead, click on it. Hopefully you get the picture.

Stay tuned. Next week I will shared with you my madness on low balling.