Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Saturday, December 12, 2009

feed

No, I am not talking about the stock - FEED

I just wanted to share with you what my aunt told me.


What you feed yourself turns to crap.

What you feed others turns to gold.

Think about that for a minute.

You can go out, have great steak and lobster dinner with the best wine.

What happens the day after. You crap it out, unless you're constipated.

Now if you feed people good stock picks and they pay you for it, what does it get you?

Money or gold if you so wish to invest it in gold.

Honestly, I am not talking about monetary values.

I am talking about karma, what goes round comes around.

A lot of people have helped me, and they have no reasons to.

In turn, I am willing to return the kindness and help you, if I can.

After all, we all live in a world that deals with debit and credit.

I have 2 mailing lists, one from TradeKing (free to me) and one from StockFetcher (I subscribed to).

If you are interested, then please send email to afortune8 at gmail.

I promise not to sell your email and remove you when you want to be removed.

I will be back tomorrow with some charts.