Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Friday, January 30, 2009

Useless and Useful added

USELESS:

If you have 100+ following,

1.
You don't know what the hell you are doing.
2.
You are a twitter whore.



Think about that for a minute.

You might be hearing the chatters and not listening to what's important.

For the benefits of my followers, I primarily swing and some times have stop loss.

I will take more risks than most and tend to be a contarian.





I don't really care about how great earnings were because the euphoria will fade. This is not a bull market, it's a bear market. How long do you think anyone will hold the stock before profits taking starts?

resist. 81.21 4
resist. 66.78 3
resist. 63.35 2
supp 58.76 2
supp 57.32 3
supp 51.62 23

USEFUL:

Added Jan31

On the same wavelength as I am.