Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ICE by guest investment writer zstock

I can guarantee this trade is a winning trade. Why am I able to do that?
It's because I can see the 5 to 10 day out target price.
I've studied 1000's of Bollinger Bands, and ICE's middle band is in the $63-$64 area.
ICE has never failed to reach it's middle band, the past 5 months.
Now the only trick here, is to get the best entry price.
Click to enlarge the chart, as I have written the details of the trade on the chart itself.
I like the ICE FEB 50 call, or the MAR 40 call.
If you are a Pro at options, then Play the ICE FEB 60 call. That's the call I'm playing.