Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Free !!!

Some of the best things in life are free.

I have learned from a blogger, credit given in one of my post some where, about 4,8,21. Wish I still remember the site because it was great information.

Compare >PPT to >4,8,21 and I don't see much difference.

Actually, one cost $$$ (don't know how much) and the other is free.

You have to plug in all the symbols.

You didn't expect me to do everything did you?

Just want to leave you a few quotes to ponder.

Luck favors the prepared and anticipation is key.

A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.
Wayne Gretzky

I skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been.
Wayne Gretzky