Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Chart 102.1

Remember, try to skate to where the puck is going to be, not where it has been.

If you can watch the market all day long, then you have a definite advantage against me.

Why do I look at so many different chart for the same stock?

I want to see different point of views of how the stock is moving. It's like looking at 6 sides of a cube versus one side, eventhough in dimension, all sides are equal.

Look at the arrows.
Is that a tripple bottom forming?
Unfortunately, you don't really know until the day after.



















Here is SRS before the market open.















NO! I did not buy SRS yesterday. I did not have the use of my arsenals, charts. Also, I don't want to be part of the unemployment statistics in this economy.

However, you could have purchased SRS yesterday knowing what you know today.

Another one of my favorites is, "Hindsight is 20/20!!!"

Best of luck in trading.