Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Shhh!

Not much to post lately because I have provided you 100% of the 4,8,21 system.
All other technical analysis, you can find using google.

However, I do suggest that you learn point and figure charting to complement the sytem.

Now, stop looking at chart in one dimension.

Example: which one paints a better picture and hopefully you get the point.




If you have a plan, then try to stick to it.







A few links of people who thinks the same

>Bookkeeping: Short ITT Educational (ESI)

>APOL,CECO ESI, regression chart + RIMM

Lesson Learned: Never leave a fishing pole unattended.



I bought where the hand is at and left for work.
Of course, I got stopped out for a loss.