Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wells Fargo Sucks

I have most of my financials through WFC: mortgage, UTMA, ESA, Wife's Roth, My Roth, Rollover IRA, Checking (0.47 balance). In each brokerage account, I get 100 free trades per year. However, it is very limiting. You cannot sell cash secure put, you cannot sell covered calls with leverage ETF. One day, I was free riding in my account and all my trades had to be reviewed by a broker for 90 days. Early in the morning, it would take them 30 minutes to approve an order. How's that for slow? I guess you get what you pay for.

On another subject, Schwab has been really good and here's an article from Liz Long Train Running: Fed in No Hurry to Raise Rates

Lastly, Boycott Bank of America!

UPDATE:

Schwab is awesome!!!

I just spoke to representative to transfer money from my Schwab checking to my brother's Schwab checking. He needed the money quick for a down payment to buy a car after finding a job. He and his wife don't own any cars because they always have had company cars.

Don't have wait on hold very long and quick process.

If only Schwab pricing were a little more competitive.

But I guess I paying for the great service and can't have my cake and eat it too.