Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Sunday, September 27, 2009

fib786

I was going to do a post on Magic3; however, the filter sucks in performance. Instead, I will show you a new Fibonacci retracement filter.

You can read more about Fibonacci here

Going through the results for the screen as of 1 month ago, I have determined that it is normally best to enter the position 1-5 days after the screen date.

Take a look at the Since% column, this is the performance since August 25, 2009.

The screen is based on a 65 days interval and a few interesting stocks to look at: STAR, LDK, NOK, HEB, INTU, TSN, CMZ, EXM.

STAR




LDK




Party time and Football time today.

CHI -3 and AZI -2.5