Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Free Trading Lessons

Market Club is providing 10 free trading lessons.

You can sign up here

Honestly, I have not yet signed up because I have been busy with computer work.

I am somewhat excited after completing upgrade for Dell E521 for my daughter and is running Windows 7 Ultimate.

Instead of scoping out stocks, I have been scoping out parts for a new system.

Think I might have made a mistake going with Quad core versus i7.

However, the only committed parts not interchangeable is the 4G memory.

I am not a bull in this market; therefore, I buy very little.

It's too dangerous being a bear as well and I am reduced shorting, lucky me.

Disclosure: I do get thrown a bone if you sign up; therefore, advance thank you if you do and even if you don't.