Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Options Quest

I have been on a quest to learn how to better trade options.

In my quest, I came across this and thought I would share with you.

The site is filled with useful information.

Can you imagine that anyone who can earn 10% month after month would tell anyone the secret. Earning 10% per month multiplies your investment by a factor of 10 in just two years. $1,000 becomes one million in just 6 years (and one month), and one billion in 12 years (+ two months). Who would sell that information? No one. But the gullible buy it.
source: Options for Rookies

Update:

It seems that my screen often finds stock day late and dollar short or is it just that hindsight is 20/10?

Take a look at the chart. Do you see the bounce off the two bottom regression channels?

AMED Chart

Wonder if this is going to bounce?
PDLI Chart