Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's NOT

It's NOT How Good You Are, It's How Good You Want to Be.
It's NOT How You Enter This World, It's How You Exit.
It's NOT When to Buy, It's When to Sell.

If you are on my mailing list, then you should recognize this. I don't trade everything that shows up because I may NOT like the sector, but may be I should.

/* C gt O 4-8-21 */
show stocks where close is above 1
average volume(90) > 500000
volume > average volume(90)
volume > 1000000
open < ema(4)
open < ema(8)
open < ema(21)
close > ema(4)
close > ema(8)
close > ema(21)
close > open
close 3 days ago < ema(21)
close 5 days ago < close 3 days ago
close 5 days ago < ema(90)
OBV(50) reached a new 3 day high

Back Testing Results


Systematic Trades


According to the system, the WCC was exited for 3% loss. However, since it did not make up a huge percentage of the portfolio, I decided to hold it.



The chart shows my entry and exit point.


As you can see, I am still struggling with exit.

Loss can turn to profits and vice versa.

Hence, it's NOT about the entry, it's about the exit.