Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Invasion of The Greeks

I am happy to introduce - Maria Louiza Vourou: Greece’s Finest


You know I love to KISS.


But let's be realistic.

Somethings are not as simple as they seem.

I have taken a bath trading leverage ETF because I did not know what I was doing.

I have taken a bath trading options beacause I did not know what I was doing.

Do you like taking baths?

Today, I saw another post simplifying options without The Greeks.

Long, long ago, I did a post on Buy vs Short Stocks and Options here

What's wrong with this picture?


If you cannot tell me what's wrong with the picture, then you should not be trading options.

Any questions?