Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Friday, May 1, 2009

Sweet



I am not talking about Joanna Krupa, but what I am about to show you.

Pay attention here:

I have always rant and rave about how data is no good unless it can be mined.

I use gmail and recently I have been labeling all the Technical Alerts with Technical Event.

Not all of them are accurate; however, there are a few that are.
You will need to pick and chose which ones you would like to play.

Basically, I saw some stocks move today and was curious if there were any alerts on them.

Apr18: FRO: Head and Shoulders Bottom: $18.99: $24.25 - $25.50 Intermediate-Term Bullish




Apr03: MOS: Hanging Man: $45.64 Bearish
Apr17: MOS: Continuation Wedge (Bearish): $42.18: $16.00 - $21.00 Long-Term Bearish
Apr21: MOS: Head and Shoulders Top: $39.33: $30.00 - $32.00 Intermediate-Term Bearish

This one was a winner or loser depending on when you acted.




Apr29: CNX: Diamond Bottom: $32.09: $40.50 - $42.50: Intermediate-Term Bullish

CNX went from bearish to bullish.




I know you will ask me if I had played any of the picks to which I will plead the 5th. Actually, I did not because I don't know what the hell I am doing.

I will be changing the screen to include stocks above $1 because I noticed that STV made a nice move todday, thanks to TK.

This comes to you free of charge for as long as I get them and as long as you want them. Just send me an email to afortune8 at gmail.com

Why and what's the catch you may ask. There is no catch. I did not start this blog for revenue source, but to keep track of my ideas and see how accurate or inaccurate they are. Hence, I have nothing to sell you and I make a terrible salesman anyhow.