Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Weekend Edition

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mom.

Guys, go doing something to make here feel special.

I hate doing posts after posts because the original post gets buried.

Here are links to some of the stories I am reading.

I will update this post with more as necessary.

Check back periodically if you are interested in updates.

On Wall Street: Beware of the sucker’s rally

Too little too late. Nothing but stating the obvious.
The sucker is the one who did not participated. I am 1/2 a sucker.
I do apologize about the continuous rant.

The Economic Data Is Better, But...

Here is a view from both sides of the coin.

Bullish Case vs. Bearish Case

Trend Trading For a Living

Quick summary: The moral of the story is to ignore the news, ignore your personal bias, ignore Jim Cramer, ignore CNBC, and just watch the charts.

Updated 05/10/2009

Rallying For Real

Top Stocks Extended from their Moving Average May 9

Remember Newton's Three Laws of Motion.