Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Greek Prerequisite

I moved slower than a snail today and it was awful !!!

Anyhow, the market was Eva Green today and you can see right through it.


In school there were prerequisite to hopefully ensure you do not fail miserably in a class in which you are not qualified for.

The same is not true for trading and especially options trading.

In order to truly successful in options trading, you need to understand The Greek.

You can learn Greek here.

I traded options from time to time without fully understanding Greek. I was lucky, but did not know what I was really doing. Don't you do the same thing.

Stay away from anyone who tries to throw you in the pool without knowing if you can hold your breath.