Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Thursday, February 26, 2009

WTFaz



Even after doing my homework last night, I still did not know WTFaz I was doing this morning. I didn't want it to get away and figured 50.50 would hold - WRONG! Fastest point lost in history. Compounding the mistakes, I dump SRS at 69. I need a good ass whooping.

Thankfully, not all was loss. I ended buying FAZ higher than what I sold and it tanked again - a really shitty way to start the day. But you know what, "Scared money doesn't win." No stops this time and ended up dumping FAZ for 10%.

Still have 100 shares left because of the mar50 covered call sold as insurance. With $9.70 in premium, I am not too woried about it.