Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Thursday, February 19, 2009

P^3

This will may be a long last post because I don't know if there is anything left you can learn from me. I have honestly have shown you everything I know regarding the trading system 4-8-21 and everything else is just reiteration. There's nothing you can learn from me about double bottom, double top or P&F chart since the information is already all over the internet. What I show you would not be any different.

P^3 means be your very own Profit Protecting Police.





Do you see the support?



When you manage risk, you can hold the position longer. Do you think I would hold SRS at 66 for 6 days had I purchased 1000 shares? Look at the trade. Yesterday I sold the stock for 14+ pts and today I can buy it back for 7+ pts cheaper from where I sold, why wouldn't I buy it back? I would have not bought back the stock if it was sagging. Instead I saw what looked like a beautiful support and pounce on the bounce.



Towards the end of the day, I saw the huge move and started to protect profit.

Lastly, not all my trades were as profitable as SRS.

Here are a bad trade and a major f*ck up.





I am still kicking myself because I cannot be allowed to make mistakes like that.

You must be sick and tired of reading and hearing about SRS every day.

Are there any questions? If not, then class is dismissed.

GL