Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Sunday, February 8, 2009

V,MA by zstock7 investment site--guest writer

I posted a long time ago watch out for APOL it's going to reach 89-90, back when everyone was trying to short at 81-82--They got their whomps kicked, and APOL failed twice at 89-90 for double my pleasure.
I posted Don't short AMZN until it reaches $66, even then set stop losses--
I posted NFLX short at $35 use a $35.5 stop loss. If you get stop lossed wait for $38--That worked out ( twice) for double my pleasure.
Well, I don't know how much of an audience there is for V and MA, but I'm not shorting until I see some significantly higher prices.
Here's what I think can happen. ( probably does happen, knowing these two.)

Here's some more of my winning trades --CLICK here