Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Go Buy A Car

If I ask you to go buy a car, would you buy a Toyota Camry or a Porsche 911? Hopefully, you buy what you can afford.

In my previous post, I showed you my SRS trades without any quantity. I did this because I did not want you to think a large position implies a strong buy and a small position a weak buy. Privacy is an issue as well. Plus, I don't want you to laugh at me for how little money I have.

I started a 5% position in SRS and thought that I should have gone all in. At the end of the day, I was glad that it was only a 5% position.



I missed out on a nice run in FAZ. However, it was nice having profit versus break even or loss.

I saw a few traders making some nice trade shorting FAZ, especially trader_mom.







The system works for me and I hope it works for you as well.

Hindsight is 20/20 and tomorrow is another day.