Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Sunday, June 1, 2008

June could be crazy month for stocks

Click Title To Read



WOW! Beanie and I actually agree on something.

On Thursday, April 10, 2008, I wrote the following about GRMN in my post:
http://fade-me.blogspot.com/2008/04/frustration.html

Lastly, looking to buy and executing a buy are two different things. I have been looking to buy GRMN and I actually bought a small position in GRMN today at 46.25. Yes I know that GRMN can fall to 40, where the support is. However, I was willing to take the risk. It's a small position and even if GRMN goes all the way to ZERO, it would not hurt the portfolio. Obviously, I won't hold it to zero, but you get the point.

Buy straw hats in the winter.

If you read my posts, the same theme comes up over and over again, and that is 4,8,21.

On another subject, I have been working on Disaster Recovery Planning for the Oracle databases. Some of the same principles could be applied to a portfolio.