Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Build Not

Build not relationships on selfish gain, because a relationship based on profit has lost its genuine meaning.

Z has been talking about OMG. I like it; however, I am waiting for the the bounce first. Do I use the daily or weekly chart? I use the weekly chart to filter out the noise from the daily chart. I normally use candle and P&F charts for TA. Take a look at the hands. Do you see anything?

OMG daily candle.


OMG weekly candle.


OMG weekly P&F


UPDATED: 05/23/2008

Do you ever trade and realized after the fact that you weren't as focused as you should be or need to be? The market has me nervous and taking profit early.



For the record, Schwab Sucks !!! Here's why.