Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Friday, June 20, 2008

See Doubles

Double Bottom Definition

JNPR Chart

SNDK Chart


Double Top Definition

USO Chart

Very close to a Double Top Breakout or Breakdown.
I am thinking Breakout.

FXP Chart

Update:
A Worldwide Bear Market

Another Update:
Do you see all the congestion on the P&F chart? It's like being stuck in a traffic jam. You won't get anywhere until you pass the jam.



More Update:
I was doing well by the 9th trade.
The 10th trade killed me, but the 11th trade made me.
See if you can beat my record with the same number of trades.


I went back to test my luck and made 2 more trades and WOW!