Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Stubborn Trend

I wanted to show you how detrimental it can be if you trade against the trend and be stubborn about it (which I was, but I have learned)

This is not a marketing effort for the product and I don't get paid for this. I have just recently subscribed and learning the features and want to show you what I find.

Click images to see pop up of bigger picture.

Functionality to execute screen as of 1 month ago.


Screen results from July 8 for 4-8ema cross below 21ema
High lighted rows mean true to present day; otherwise, false.


Did you see GS from the screen?
That was a screen to go short and here's the result.


Wait a minute! That't can't be right.
Is this a bad strategy?
I will let you answer the question.
If you leave a comment, then I will let you know whether you are right or wrong.

EAT - this one looks like it is working.


Let's try the reverse.
Screen results from July 8 for 4-8ema cross above 21ema

AAP chart

EEV chart