Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Friday, August 28, 2009

It Works

For some reason, I just have the propensity to piss people (blogger) off.
I didn't piss anyone today, but I was really close after reading a blog post.
The reason I think this is because people show you things half ass or they want to charge you for it. NO! I don't expect things to always be FREE. However, I do believe if you are going to do something, do it with 100%. Don' tease, don't lure, don't do it half ass. Stop dangling the dam carrot!

This was not mean to be a rant post, but a post to show you what I learned from yesterday's post/video on volume trading AAPL today. I have been obsessed with this stock lately.



Look at the hands. See the high volume on the candle? The line drawn below the candle is support / resistance.

I shorted AAPL at 172 and covered at 170.

Now back to the market.