Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Revisit

Miss Universe 2009 Contestant - VietNam


When I fist saw her, she did not struck me. However, she has grown on me.

You can find more information here

It has not been all fun and games with the ladies because I have also revisited stockfetcher. Actually, I have signed up.

Here are my current filters.


Here are the results for all filters.


If you look at THOR, it met both filters 3,5.

Here is filter 3


show stocks where close is above 1
and average volume(30) > 500000
an volume > 1000000
and ema(4) crossed above ma(21) within the last 1 day
and close > open

and 5 is the same except ema(21) is used instead of ma(21)

Just a quote: A rising tide lifts all ship, but a sunken ship is not seen.