Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Saturday, August 29, 2009

MOS POT

Z has a requested charts MOS and POT.

If there was 1 indicator that works, then there would not be more than one. If there was 1 form of technical analysis that works, then there would not be more that one. Hence, I am throwing in the kitchen sink on the charts to give you a better picture. However, often more is not better and less is actually more.

Take a look at the Price Objective for P&F chart and compare that to the shaded area on the chart. I swear to you that I drew the shaded area first before checking the P&F chart. Remember, an objective does not always have to be met.

Leave comments if you have questions.