Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Passion

I have read a few articles about how obtaining a college degree is not worth it.

Before I proceed, I did drop out of college; however, I did return to complete my degree (magna cum laude).

Most author leaves out the fact that a college education teaches you discipline.
Do you have the discipline to follow a regimen, attend classes, do homework, take test? Think about how this also applies to trading.

If you are unsuccessful at what you do, then it is because you lack the passion or the knowledge. I have seen people with useless degrees. It's because those people probably took the easy road, didn't know what they hell they were passionate about, or I just don't know. Face it, very seldom will anything be handed to you on a silver platter.

I know Bill Gates and Steve Jobs never had a college degree. However, they did have the passion, the desire, and the curiosity.

This article opened my eyes.

Lastly, if you were truly excellent at school, then you don't need to pay for college. It's call a scholarship / fellowship.

Don't let anyone deter you, find out for yourself.