Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Silent Movers

These are what I call silent movers because they move up quietly while no ones pay attention. Disclosure: I tweeted and bought EEV this morning. I made no trade in SRS since I am already shorting the underlying.

Yes, Yes, I know. You all probably read how bad leverage ETF are. They are bad if you are betting against the trend. But notice that the trend is in your favor now. I have done enough research to know better now. Do not hold them if they turn against you.

SRS

EEV


Not find much I like because of the huge down move, so there might be a bounce and everyone is expecting a bounce as well.

NTAP make a good short.