Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Thursday, June 4, 2009

FREE

I have said that some of the best things in life are FREE.

Last year, I talked about opening an account at www.optionsxpress.com.

Deposit and maintain $500 balance and receive $500 deposited to the account after six months. I don't recommend active trading with the account. Actually, I consider it my lottery ticket account.



Here is a link for a free $100 CASH BONUS https://coupon.chaseinformation.com/

Do I have an account with them?

Are you kidding me? We have like 4 checking accounts and 3 saving accounts with them.

NO FEES attached of course.

Disclosure: I don't get pay 1 penny for this.