Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

For Dad to Enjoy - The-200-Sexiest-Female-Athletes-Of-All-Time here

Two versions of RIMM chart telling the same story?
Chart1
myChart

Disclosure: I have some puts in RIMM and here is one gone bad.
Looks like I overpaid.


Lots of tweets about ETFC and here is one opinion.

Lots of tweets about APWR and there is one response from stevenplace: Terrible chart, earnings weakness on increased volume; looks good for shorting on pullbacks to upside.

Stay tuned because I will add more as I see them.

Updated:

Good artist copies, great artis steal.

More charts than you want to see.