Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Friday, June 5, 2009

PaintBar as Promised

Visit here for great information on QT and PaintBar.

LIME bar =
4ema above 21sma (might consider buying)

Solid GREEN background =
4ema,8ema above 21sma (BUY)

PINK bar =
4ema below 8 ema (might consider taking profit or buy the dip)

RED bar =
4ema,8ema below 21sma (SHORT)

INTRADAY CHART


DAILY CHART






I know hindsight is 20/10.
But if you see enough of the same pattern, would you buy it the next time?









Do you see the pattern?

PINK in GREEN is money if it does not turn RED.

Let me know if you have questions.

If you want the paintbar, I can export it for you.

The alerting functionality is weak because you need to have chart open to see it.

Either that or I am doing something wrong because I don't see my quotes highlighted.