Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Discipline

According to the free dictionary, a few definitions are:

To train by instruction and practice, especially to teach self-control.
To teach to obey rules or accept authority.

It is no wonder that I can be undisciplined at time because I quite often questioned authority.

I short when I am not supposed to, anticipating the next move.

I know, I know, too may cliche out there saying trade what you see and not what you anticipate. That is not how I work because I am forward thinking. Look at the charts and tell me if you would be short or long here. Or are you afraid to touch it?

Here is a review of my holdings

SHORT (all happens to be CRE)

SPG

PSA

JLL


LONG

EXC

ED


And the one that got away.

ALXN