Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Friday, November 21, 2008

PennyWise GoldFoolish

Yesterday on a watchlist, there were two gold stocks (GLD and DGP). I thought I had GG on the list because I was thinking about it all morning, but apparently not.

Anyhow, ABX came on the screen and I had to decide which ones to buy.

I compared the a few Gold Stocks and almost missed the run up trying to low ball ABX. I thought, if this stock is going to run, then those pennies are not going to matter. It turns out that I made the right choice.



Little did I know that Gold would soon become the story and performance of the day.



CRY FOR HELP.

How does one get rid of an addiction? I don't even like fish, but I seem to be bottom fishing too much. Yes! I did buy BIDU today, but I am going to keep a tight stop 3-4%.