Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Saturday, November 8, 2008

Listen

Bottom line, it is your money and be careful who you listen to out there.

I know there are people smarter than I am, but I have not been able to find them.

I had fired the money manager managing 50% of my retirement because he was not doing any better than I am and he was charging annual 2% of the portfolio value.

What a joke !!!

Lastly, it's easier to preach and harder to practice.

What I am reading and I will add more as time goes by.

> Denotes open in new window.

>The Housing Crisis Is Over

>Global economy depends on China

>China unveils stimulus package as growth slows
Program will spend more than $585 billion to jump-start economy

Charts of some stocks/options I bought.





Support is at 69.
Does not mean it has to go to 69, but breaking 69 would be bad.
>FXP P&F Chart