Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

What I am reading

Bear Bottom Yet to Be Seen - Barron's

Ten Reasons Why I'm Waiting to Buy PotashCorp

PotashCorp: UBS Analyst Cautious Despite Record Quarter

No Quick Recovery for Stock Markets

Who are you going to trust and are there any ulterior motive?

Don't trust the analysts, trust the technical analysis.

Last week's bottom fishing paid off for KOL, not quite for JRCC, devasting for MTL. This is where stop will save you because it saved me.

I have been trading SKF but have not had the time to post it.



Use the 1min chart, buy on the cross over, take profit at any time. Don't try to catch the bottom.

MOS reports AC on Monday.

Update:
China, Jim Rogers, And Commodities