Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

New Features

At the very top of my blog, you will see

F8 Trades
Short Term Trades

I am starting to track trades that I post here at my blog and at beanie's.

Any post with ST BUY/SELL will be recorded in the XLS.

The Stop10Percent gives you an idea on to where you may need to exit.

However, for options I some times have to move stops up to 25%.

Keep in mind that gains and losses do not include commissions.

Therefore, if you paid $10/trade versus $1/trade then you are already behind the game.

First entry: DRYS buy Aug75c 5.00

Keep in mind that I also manage IRA's and ESA's. Those trades are meant to be longterm and are not tracked.