Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Don't Try This At Home

I trade what I post, but I don't post what I trade.



On record, my trade really sucks, but in reality, it's not that bad at all.

Let's review my favorite charts.

MOO
KOL
SLX
GEX
TWM

If the market gaps open on Thurday, try to buy TWM at 68

DRYS look bullish. Let's see how it does on Thursday.
DRYS

I am hoping this can still run, but don't let your profit run from you.
LFC

CVX


Deal, the above chart is for you.

Updates: Just saw a posting on beanie about WFR and thought I show you the chart.



When someone tells you it is impossible for a stock to fall, you better believe it is possible. Where's the bottom on that chart?