Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Friday, July 4, 2008

Discipline

Not disciplined enough to buy the stock because of fear.


Not disciplined enough to sell because of hold and hope and it's a long term investment.


Just confused. Should I or should I not buy. Just have to wait and see if 70 holds. Ended up buying DRYS buy Aug75c 5.00 instead.


A good article for you to read and my comments.
bernard-m-baruch

* A speculator is a man who observes the future, and acts before it occurs.

Where do you think the market will go from here? Should you be buying or shorting? I am slowly buying.

* Do not blame anybody for your mistakes and failures.

If you are paying someone to manage your money and is losing it, who's fault is that? Well, partially the money manager, but ultimately it's your fault for staying with the loser. I can lose my own money and don't need to pay anyone to do it for me.

* I made my money by selling too soon. I never lost money by turning a profit.

I need to accept that I can not always make the maximum potential profit. Making money is always better than losing money.

* Most of the successful people I’ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.

I have always stated that if you are truly good, then people will recognize it. If you have to brag about it, then you have not reached that level. Unfortunately I have stoop to the level of bragging on a few ocassions lately, but will promise not to do it again.

Happy July 4th.