Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Saturday, May 29, 2010

style

What's your style?

Singer?



Model?


Actress?


Is it good because it's above support?


Is it bad because it's below resistance?


Time vs Price. #EDZ b 51.10. Price would have taken me out, but Time kept me in. Do you give time for target to develop or do you give up?

Charts alone do not reveal trading style.

I see people follow trades not knowing the person's trading style. It's then followed up with question - Are you still holding the stock? Too late! Profit has been taken, or was already stopped out.

There's so many things involve: day trade, swing trade, long term trade, capital risk, etc..

Before you follow someone into a trade, know your style and know the trader's style.