Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Sunday, June 6, 2010

guilty



Guilty of shorting top


Guilty of buying bottom


On my twitter stream, theback9 stated - weak stocks were not always weak, they were once strong. I feel that is very true because there has to be a starting point. You are not always going to find the exact starting point, but you can always limit your risk.

I love quoting Newton's law and here are two being quoted repeatedly.

I. Every object in a state of uniform motion tends to remain in that state of motion unless an external force is applied to it.

III. For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

After reading A Trader's Guide to Courage, I feel guilty for not be more passionate about writing because it's one of my many weaknesses.

Don't for a minute think that I am or anyone else is innocent.