Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Success



Wanted to share with you an excellent video on what leads to success.

Here's one of my success, finding perks.

Please, don't do what I do if you don't have the discipline and ability to pay off your balance in full each monthly cycle.

We currently have Citi Diamond Preferred Rewards Card (that's the reward you see below). Over the weekend, just applied for Citi Forward and Exxon Mobil.

Disclosure: I don't get paid for any advertisement. Notice that I don't even give you the link. But if you can't find it, I will be more than happy to give it to you.



If you like bottom fishing, here are two good candidates you might look at.

Keep your eyes out on the previous lows.



The UNG trade is very crowed in the twitter sphere, meaning everyone and his/her grandmothers are buying; hence, be careful.