Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Monday, April 6, 2009

Trend Honesty

I have always been honest with you since day one and there is no reason to change now.

I often question whether there is an ulterior motive when a person recommends a paid service especially when that person does not use the service.

I am recommending you sign up for the FREE trend analyis because I get thrown a bone if you do and I am actually subscribed to it.

I have been very fortunate, i.e fortune8, in life, career, and family. Because I strongly believe in karma, I will never try to sucker you. What comes around goes around.

Here is what it looks like.

April 2 the trend was -90.


April 6 the thrend is -100


Thank you for your support.

If you sign up, please leave a comment so that I can personally thank you.

Wedsneday night, I wll do a post on trend because there is always one.

UPDATE:

Here is a comment from a twitter

(I used to get an email every day. I deleted all the stocks on my watchlist. I unsubscribed and emailed them direct. No change)

I don't know what to say, but try at your own risk.