Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Think Differently

When does Dec 25 equals Oct 31?

The first person to post the correct answer gets one year free subscription to my blog. Wait a minute, I don't charge subscription. Therefore, you are all winners.

If I trade the same amount of dollar for each trade, have 1 winning trade and 2 losing trades, am I profitable?

What if every 2 girls you ask for a date rejects you and 1 like this accepts your date? Is it worth it?



Is she really wearing Einstein shirt? That's hot.







Back to profitability.

If you answered no, then what if I told you my rewards versus risks is 3-1.

For every trade, I have a 2% stop loss and a 6% profit.

It works unless you are undiscipline, like I am at times.

What hurts is not having stops, shooting stops, or taking more risks than planned.

If I take 6% risk and loss on two trades, then the next two wins only takes me back to even.

That is what happened to me. I was taking too much risk which resulted in having to cover near the top.

Today, my account was up 20.78%. Whew! And Wow!