Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Thank you for your response

U.S. Stocks Rise, Led by Commodity Producers, Financial Shares

I had tunnel vision today and did not see the big picture.

Because of the news -
Jobless Claims Shoot Up to Highest Point Since September 2005,

I already had the conviction the market would be down.

What Tim Knight had to say Don't Dream It's Over

Pay attention to the VIX chart. There is no fear in this market.

A few days ago, I blogged about herd mentality.

Are there any bulls out there? Is everyone now a bear? I am scared and normally when I am scared, I should be buying and not shorting. Hopefully my fear is irrational.

Here is the chart for WYNN and why I shorted at 116.


Here is what I missed on STP. Does anyone think STP is a short candidate?