Legal Disclaimer

All opinions expressed on this site are those of the author and may contain errors (I make mistakes) or omissions (I am not telling the whole truth).

!Thank You!

Friday, April 18, 2008

One Big Bear

Click Title To Read.

Enjoy your weekend.

Update: This market will not go down until the bears are bleeding. The same was true for when the market will not go up until the bulls were bleeding. Use the force - 200sma !!!

Until the market closes above 103% above 200sma for 2-3 days, my opinion remains unchange.

This does not mean short 100% of the portfolio.

I am never 100% bear or bull.









Another update:

I am putting my neck out on the line again and saying that DOW, NAZ, SPX will not close above 200dma at the end of June. It might move above it, but ultimately, it will end up below it.